• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI sol blue with new controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter cimmorine
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cimmorine

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
252
Reaction score
2
Location
va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a AI sol blue white case that I've had for over a year. Never have gone above 65% on all 3 channels and comes with the new style controller. Light has been in use for about 7-8 months in total as I upgraded lights.
I'm asking 300 for all and buyers pays shipping. Shipping will be standard 2-3 with usps with tracking and everything.
Pm if interested

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new