AI Sol Firmware Update Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnWoody

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help updating the firmware on my AI controller. It won't let me open this, download it or anything. If someone could call me that knows about computers and AI sol's that would be amazing. Please help! Here's my number 5417336781. I am computer stupid
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new