AI Spectrum Settings

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
2,215
Reaction score
8,522
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does everyone have their AI spectrum settings at? Specifically for the AI prime.

65F6B26B-8383-48F9-8E20-83C4D66A7279.png


I’m still refining my schedule. At the moment the colors aren’t quite to my liking. I have calcified macro algae, softies, LPS, and easy SPS (birdsnest, pavona, stylophora)

981A871C-3FAC-4C63-AA00-AEC8C27F091B.jpeg
 
That looks like the BRS settings. I am using the BRS but my intensity is higher.
To me mine looks good. Sometimes I’ll do the lighting demo at night to make it super blue and UV to make it more fluorescent. But my setting currently have some nice growth.
 

Attachments

  • 21E82D45-36A8-4202-A797-3284F79953EB.png
    21E82D45-36A8-4202-A797-3284F79953EB.png
    188.3 KB · Views: 134

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new