Ai Vega and Sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atrawick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Atrawick

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Ai Vega's Yes I know they're old and outdated. One works good and the other one has a set of lights out. Will these work on a 20 long frag tank with Sps?
 
I dont see why they wouldnt as they Grew SPS when they came out originally. Might run in to a problem with the light that has none working LEDS.
 
That's good. It will be temporary. Wanting to setup a new 50g tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new