AIO saltwater tank options

Dean_G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am looking to start a saltwater tank anywhere between 20 gallons and 45 gallons. Any suggestions on which tank I should go with? Any and all suggestions would be appreciated !

Thanks in advance !

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out JBJ cubes, coralife, or innovative marine. Shop around for best prices, links are simply for reference. Good luck! Start slow, research lots, be patient!
+1!

Hi and ...
IMG_4786 santa.jpg

mcarroll

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick whatever tank you want and outfit it with a Tunze Reefpack system.

Instant AIO! :)

They have them for tanks as small as 5 gallons up to around 180 gallons.

The smallest one hides your heater too.
The mid-size hides the heater AND ato sensor.
The large-size doesn't hide the heater, but it COMES WITH the big Osmolator ato system.

Comline® Reefpack 100

161.95 USD

spacer.gif

Comline® Reefpack 250

213.96 USD

spacer.gif

Reefpack 500

608.40 USD

CodyRVA

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Heater, power heads, skimmer, lights, ATO, etc. You should eventually replace the filtration media it comes with, with more robust options. I would map out the livestock you want first, and buy a system around that. For example, if you want a tang, that would not be an ideal system.

I can't speak to the CAD system above, someone will chime in, they seem to be pretty popular.

OP
OP
Dean_G

Dean_G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of going with the Red Sea Max Nano - what's the best/cheapest place to order online?

CodyRVA

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of going with the Red Sea Max Nano - what's the best/cheapest place to order online?

Shop around for prices, but keep the quality of the seller in mind. Bulk reef supply is highly unlikely to be the cheapest place, but great customer service. Dr foster and smith, marine Depot, etc. Black Friday would have been a good day to order it, but that specific tank isn't cheap to begin with.

Back