AIPAI App 3.07 Version for Android

jphilip813

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
964
Reaction score
549
Location
In The 915
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have the latest AIPAI App 3.07 for Android? Every time I open the app, it forces me to update to the newest version, but when I do, and try t install the update, i get a message stating App not installed as package appears to be invalid"
 
Bumping this up, hopefully someone can answer this for you.
 
Appreciate it...still trying to find a solution to upgrade to their latest software...since I am getting prompt to do so, but once I hit update...it does not update and there is 't any customer service to help out.
1000030560.jpg
1000030562.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1000030564.jpg
    1000030564.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 151
Does anyone have the latest AIPAI App 3.07 for Android? Every time I open the app, it forces me to update to the newest version, but when I do, and try t install the update, i get a message stating App not installed as package appears to be invalid"
I am having the same issue
 
Hello i recently changed phones from iphone to android and im needing to download the AIPAI app, can someone please share the app with me please?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new