Aiptasia or Yellow Polyp?

Joe_Mullet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
7
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently perchased this nice peice of macroalgae on live rock and while observing my tank I noticed this little guy.

Not sure if I either got a nightmare hitchhiker or a friendly one

cbdcabed-4295-4921-bfdc-368b57029897.jpg
9d71bd7f-724c-4b25-bd72-f7b0d6fc3eee.jpg
 
Doesn't look like aiptasia, i'm going with a paly of some type
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new