Air bubbles?

ClowninAround386

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if it is sand particles or small air bubbles circulating through my tank. I am not sure if this is normal for salt water tanks, if anyone could help or tell me what this is that would be greatly appreciated! (I am new to salt water tanks) This is a 13.5 gallon tank with ~7 lbs of live rock and I have 2 clownfish and an anenome.

IMG_0329.JPG
 
Does your protein skimmer have a guard over it that reduces the bubbles from the output?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new