AIR IN DOS CANT STOP IT.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 180large
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

180large

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
32
Location
NORTHEAST
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever found a permanent fix to air in the lines ? I believe it comes from the ddr fittings.
Looking for some new ideas , thanks.
 
Has anyone ever found a permanent fix to air in the lines ? I believe it comes from the ddr fittings. Looking for some new ideas , thanks.
Has anyone ever found a permanent fix to air in the lines ? I believe it comes from the ddr fittings. Looking for some new ideas , thanks.
 
Has anyone ever found a permanent fix to air in the lines ? I believe it comes from the ddr fittings. Looking for some new ideas , thanks.
Has anyone ever found a permanent fix to air in the lines ? I believe it comes from the ddr fittings. Looking for some new ideas , thanks.

No I have not. I don’t think the air is coming from there , I think it’s from the ddr connections that use the same fittings as you described.
When I attempt to unscrew ddr fittings on #2 the acrylic tube spins with it.
 
No I have not. I don’t think the air is coming from there , I think it’s from the ddr connections that use the same fittings as you described.
When I attempt to unscrew ddr fittings on #2 the acrylic tube spins with it.
Ahh gotcha. That’s possible, never had mine leak with those types of fittings but maybe someone with a DDR can chime in. The DOS is notorious to have air leaks at their connectors as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new