!!!ALABAMA SLAMMER 5'er!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,926
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What an awesome little five pack. 100% aquacultured and all unique stuff I don't frag too often including the bamma slammer! Weird pink/green pink polyped thing. Cool as ever!



299.00 shipped!
  1. Alabama slammer
  2. Pink stelleton bones!
  3. Ricks RR dragon slayer
  4. ATL Tulip Milli
  5. Thermans rainbow

​
IMG_2065-Edit_zpsggrebid7.jpg



 
ha ha!!Hey thanks guys! Appreciate it. the more i look at these five the more i love this pack!
 
What's all over #3?

Great question! That is a natural slime coat produced by the acro with bits of detritus stuck in it. Hers the full story.

I had initially cut a Greg carrol acro berry for this pack. Once I had them in the photo booth it just wasn't rignt for the selection so I quickly cut the dragon slayer and added it to the pack in place of the berry.

Frag had been cut a few minutes before I took the pic. Not my usuaul routine but the acroberry was a lower cut frag and just did t fit in the mix well at all. As much as I love the thing. Normally frags will spend at least a day or two on the rack before the get shot for packs. That was not the case with the slayer

Anyway. That's a perfectly normal reaction after getting handled and fraged.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new