!!!ALAS, Temptations abound, FRUIT THAT DOES HANG LOW ON THIS DAY!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am a terrible whole sale customer. The worst. I mean I'll scoot down there every couple months or so and beg for the pretty sps, passing on everything else completely. No bread and butter at all, just a few choice acro colonies and a gamble or two, to round out the trip. And I'm by no means a regular either because I just don't really do the whole buy and sell thing. I'll admit that if I had the space to facilitate a large selection of fresher stuff, isolated from all my captive beauties I’d probably do a lot more buying, but for now I’m pretty much the worst customer ever. I am thankful though. My supplier puts up with me, and really treats me well, offering up some of the best wild stuff around, just about any time I ask. I truly am grateful for that.

But again, the thing is I don't really buy these things to sell off right away anyway, more often reducing them to ugly messes during my extremely harsh QT a regimen. This makes them pretty much "unsellable" for a long time. Over the course they do adapt and become part of my thriving collection, eventually finding themselves "ready for the site”.

So today, jettisoning any attempt at a holiday themed promo, I guess I decided that I just wanted to show off some stuff I picked up recently, that is looking so tantalizingly irresistible, I had to dangle it all in front of you. Just as the rubenesque pear that dips low among the slender branch...

IMG_5559_zpsuzyjbbja.jpg

IMG_5580_zpstfe16uhe.jpg

IMG_5571_zpsqfywixep.jpg

IMG_5556_zpsffd4ia4u.jpg

Last edited:

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag pack! I'll take one of each when ever they are ready, no rush. Just let me know.

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW Great looking akros :cool:

Joshky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad they put up with you so we can benefit, great pieces as usual. :)

reef80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx adam for your kind gentle acro heart and the burst of surprises ...and for feeding my addiction....3...I have.

loglan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#3 is just sick Adam. I've not seen any coloration like that before. How bout a contest to come up with a name for #3 to get the first frag? Just kidding bud. Put me on the waiting list tho.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys thanks a lot!

The response for these has been tremendous. Pricing fresher stuff like this has always been a struggle, but If you guys want, I'll gladly cut a few packs of these things.

25 a frag down the pipe sound fair?

gmastr85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd also take a pack of these. Maybe I could add them to my order coming later this week?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%
Back