"THAT PART IN NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (1984) WHERE NANCY PULLS THE COFFEEMAKER OUT OF THE NIGHTSTAND...."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some family that went to Alaska for a missions trip with their church and they said it was beautiful, but they also went in July when the temperature is pleasant.
It is amazing here, its is beautiful beyond description at times.
To see it like that though you need a plane or boat unfortunately. I can drive for 6 hours straight and not see another town of any significance the whole time. Winter is beautiful it just last about 7 months so yeah you get tired of it. 100 inches of snow where I live in anchorage this year. Yes I do see moose almost everyday walking around town or the grocery store parking lot there everywhere actually lol.
Summer by far the best time. Fishing out of this world. I have a boat and im fortunate to get to go out on the ocean and really see Alaska and it is stunning.
All that being said we have terrible crime rate and drug and alcohol problems here. I think were in the top 10 nationwide in every category,,,GO hoodlums !!!

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SE alaska. Ketchikan, Sitka area.
Brother in law was a fisherman out of silver bay and their weather is often times better than it is here in MT

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SE alaska. Ketchikan, Sitka area.
Brother in law was a fisherman out of silver bay and their weather is often times better than it is here in MT
Never been, but it does look beautiful down there.

Montana oof you guys have same weather as here. I have family in Libby by that giant dam.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25714.gif

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000005140.jpg
20240306_140315.jpg
Hard to believe it was just shipped across the country. Pictures do not do it justice its AMAZING !!!!
My whole box was insane ! I bought a 1k Battle box I got 17 pieces thats like 58.00 a frag and everyone of them is top shelf I mean Lasermelon was in there!!! Ill do a right up later about the order just blown away! Adam is hands down best vendor in the industry no one is even close.

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started dosing last year about this time and thats what turned my tank around.
Started dosing what? I’m just curious if you have something special that you dose that helped or if you’re just referring to the normal alkalinity, calcium, and magnesium dosing.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started dosing what? I’m just curious if you have something special that you dose that helped or if you’re just referring to the normal alkalinity, calcium, and magnesium dosing.
Nothing special just alk cal mag. But before i just did water changes. I also test weekly daily.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back