AlexLT macroalgae tank

Is your photoperiod that long because of low par, since it claims only 100 par at 40cm? I was always curious about the AliExpress lights, they seem like a very good value.
I can see fixtures that look like radions plus blades being built with AliExpress lights since not everyone will be capable of a full diy light.
You are absolutely right.
 
Last week added a small frag of goniopora
20250303_220843.jpg
20250301_180924.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's overgrown. I trimming. Nothing interesting.
20250316_214004.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new