Algae Barn Pods

Benny Morosco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Pods I ordered from @AlgaeBarn and they are on the way! Will report back!
Well the pods arrived and they were alive and well!! @AlgaeBarn look fantastic!
1080E47A-4392-4F85-92A8-6646D57782C4.jpeg
690CD2D2-BD3F-46A8-8EDC-259C75C8BBBB.jpeg
2B71BCDC-4631-45B0-BD1B-3976EAE289E0.jpeg

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, last order I got from Algaebarn with the new bottles looks like was water only. I did a 10g culture with 5g saltwater on it to feed my mandarin and there's basically just a few pods that I can see. Then I place an order from ReefNutrition and those bottle was full of living pods. I'm not the person that like to call back and complaint, just I will not order anymore from them. I did a few order when they had the different pods pack and was way better than they new bottles.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have been on and off contact from algae barn. Offered to send me another order try it again.a while later messaged them back. Theyre busy moving.

Nothing since.
That is correct! Over half of the AlgaeBarn team requested yesterday (7/31) off of work as so they can move their personal residence - this is why we did not have much communication yesterday!

We are back in the office today - if you would like to contact us now, feel free to reach us at (772)444-7637, or you can email us at [email protected]!

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, last order I got from Algaebarn with the new bottles looks like was water only. I did a 10g culture with 5g saltwater on it to feed my mandarin and there's basically just a few pods that I can see. Then I place an order from ReefNutrition and those bottle was full of living pods. I'm not the person that like to call back and complaint, just I will not order anymore from them. I did a few order when they had the different pods pack and was way better than they new bottles.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you are unhappy with your pods!

408Dartfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order from podyourreef.com yesterday. Ill just say after 1 order from algae barn and one from podyourreef. I’d stick to algae barn. Dustin

Oberst Oswald

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The picture of the order from Algae Barn that Benny Morosco got looks really good. It seems that they are getting their act together but are rather inconsistent. Definitely a plus that they are watching this thread and hopefully become what they use to be. A bag or jar full of swimming pods, not unseen eggs, is what we expect when the product arrives at our door.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 44 42.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 49 47.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back