Algae Debresia

How do you use the master? I have seen people put peroxide in it?
Baster, a long turkey baster

When I have used hydrogen peroxide in tank, I use a 10ml syringe with a long fill needle

Are your zoas on frags?, if so. Just dip them using the appropriate technique

1000004147.jpg



And you could always get a better CUC to eat the algae
 
Baster, a long turkey baster

When I have used hydrogen peroxide in tank, I use a 10ml syringe with a long fill needle

Are your zoas on frags?, if so. Just dip them using the appropriate technique

1000004147.jpg



And you could always get a better CUC to eat the algae
i bought them all previously glued onto a rock.. ill start the baster.. i tried the other day and it didnt seem to do much if anything! just keep doing the peroxide baster?
 
I would not use a baster to treat with hydrogen peroxide

If you do that, could you report back with your success or failure?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new