• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Algae Free PIRANHA FLOAT PLUS

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey,

This was a total impulse buy. Its way to big and powerful for my nano. I unboxed it, put it in my tank, used it for a minute, then immediately pulled it out. It was shaking my tank too much for comfort, definitely made for a bigger tank than my little Red Sea Nano! Anyways, i washed it off right away and boxed it back up. Now its collecting dust. Heres the BRS link to it but i can send pics if somebody wants!

Looking for $50 shipped/paypal.

OP
OP
infinite0180

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Price drop $45. Just trying not to get killed on paypal and shipping fees!

TheGreatBarrioReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know how thick my tank glass is but its a 150. You think it will work on coraline algae thats on the side panels?

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know how thick my tank glass is but its a 150. You think it will work on coraline algae thats on the side panels?
You should take a razor first and slowly take that off, don’t want to go full fledge in and scape your glass all up. Once you get your Coraline off, then use this scraper to maintain your glass.

OP
OP
infinite0180

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah i scrapped it off with a blade already but its growing back. Im guessing my glass 3/8.
Says its good for 3/8. Im not sure though. All i know is the thing is too strong for my little tank. It feels like i could pull the tank off the stand with it :p

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%

Back