Algae Growth On Glass

Jeremy Lain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
385
Reaction score
96
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am cycling my tank and I am now getting some algae growth on the glass. Is this the same thing as diatoms? Or maybe the beginning of coralline algae? Should I clean it off the glass or leave it? I will attach a picture.
Algae.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new