Algae identification help

bark1ngspider

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
114
Reaction score
69
Location
chapel hill
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is around one month old and all params are good(nitrate 10 ammoni 0 nitrite 0) but I am having this red hair algae/diatoms on my rock is this what that is? Is this Dino? If so how can I remove without taking apart tank as I have new fish and corals in

AC083A0C-B119-4B22-B1DF-1D89F75E2EB1.jpeg 77AFF553-B908-4898-9DE1-70E84FF7735B.jpeg
 
.
 

Attachments

  • 9FD02E6F-C0F6-44C6-A535-E14618F215EB.jpeg
    9FD02E6F-C0F6-44C6-A535-E14618F215EB.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 4C06469B-2F2F-4498-AD46-99512930D5A0.jpeg
    4C06469B-2F2F-4498-AD46-99512930D5A0.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 65
Another pic is this new tank algae or should I be worried about dino
 

Attachments

  • CC21584B-3697-445E-B562-0A46E7E4DF32.jpeg
    CC21584B-3697-445E-B562-0A46E7E4DF32.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 64

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new