Algae keeps growing out of acro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamMule
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
1,706
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The coral doesn't seem bothered by it, but I have this stubborn string of what appears to be algae growing out of my acro only in this one spot. I've removed it several times, but it keeps coming back. I even put a glob of super glue over it and it just found its way around it.
Should I just leave it or what?
20200722_101326.jpg
 
Frustrating for sure. You'll probably need to keep removing as once it gets too big, it will aggravate the coral
 
a little shot of H2O2 will take care of it. just us a syringe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new