Algae scrubber, turf scrubber, clear water cw300

Item Price
500.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RESCUE717!

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
71
Reaction score
35
Location
Frederick, Frederick, Maryland, USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used for three months. Working like it shouldShoot me an offer but don't low ball.
Located in Frederick, MD 21704

20230726_074805.jpg 20230726_074809.jpg 20230726_074844.jpg 20230726_074906.jpg 20230726_074932.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new