Algae?

SaltwaterReefer420

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
35
Reaction score
11
Location
Gilbert
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone one what these orange/red spots are? Anyhelp would be appreciated...Foe or Emeny?
20220921_200414.jpg
Code:
20220921_200434.jpg
 
I’m sure someone’s going to ask for pics under white lighting - how old is the tank - water Parms / livestock

Off the dome I would guess cyano
 
Good Point 10.4 Alk 405 Cal 1280 Mag
Working on Ph 7.7 Amonia: .15 Nitirate 0 Nitirate 0. Tank 6 months old. One clown
I’m sure someone’s going to ask for pics under white lighting - how old is the tank - water Parms / livestock

Off the dome I would guess cyano
 

Attachments

  • 20220921_202634.jpg
    20220921_202634.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 20220921_202615.jpg
    20220921_202615.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 64

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new