AliExpress A8SE Reef Light

Interesting. I wonder how the app improvements are, and whether the power supply is rated for the full 245w rather than the 200w power supply of the gen 2.
No changes to the app at all its still the same. It's probably a different controller chip in the light that gives it better communication over wifi.
 
Это мой текущий график работы. В нём много белого цвета, примерно 4 часа в день.
Не могли бы вы сделать скриншот вашего графика, а то Uv и WW не показывает через qr-код, спасибо
 
I'm having trouble setting up my A8SE Max II lights with the AIPAI app on android. I installed Version 3.1.78 on my S26. After I add the light following instructions, I keep getting the error message “Data anomaly, APP will restart. When I click confirm it just resets the app. I tried to first change the time zone but the option is not there. Am I missing something? I'm using the eero mesh router and set for 2.4hz during setup. It finds the light and adds it but I when I select it I get the message. Please help.



Screenshot_20260827_010212_AIPAI.jpg

Screenshot_20260827_063532_AIPAI.jpg

Screenshot_20260827_075438_AIPAI.jpg
 
Hey I have been seeing some post and adds about a A8 Pro 3 Max is this real and true ???



4e493523-4f57-45bb-b15a-0cf04053bdf2.jpeg
 
Exciting news! A8se iii (gen 3) modelled after the xr30 gen 6 is now available. Just ordered one, shipping will be here in a few weeks, here's the comparison from the factory. I will be getting it from the very first batch produced. Bought on Alibaba just gotta ask the sellers of a8se ii for the upgraded model



how can it have 20% more PAR with the same lens angle and only 5w more power?
 
how can it have 20% more PAR with the same lens angle and only 5w more power?
Good Question, i dont know but i would have definitely got the Gen 3 i seen them on Ali Express but i didnt get any good feedback or response so i just stuck with the Gen 2 Pro Max from Amazon i had them for about a Week now
IMG_2866.jpeg
 
I have a a8 pro max iii . Just came..seems good however does loose configuration and time if power is lost the the unit. Seems to reconnect to wifi quote easily however if that takes a bit longer to boot then it doesn't seem to retry and runs in default programming. Debating if to buy more or not for my tank build. 10ft x3.5ft x 3ft.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new