alkatronic conection with the alkatronic app

Vitaly-reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Belguim
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I just bought an alkatronic, DT and MT second hand, the guy who sold it to me already unlinked the devices on his account.
When I tried to connect the AT to my AT App it get frozen to the saving screen of my wifi settings. On they other hand the AT device says it is conected, yet my app is still frozen for more than an hour. I have no clue what the issue is... the other devices DT and MT connected very easy and smooth. Focustronic support said that the AT devices is not connencted to an account yet, that I should trie again, I did so but not other result was being made...

Can someone help please?

IMG-20240624-WA0001.jpg IMG-20240624-WA0002.jpg IMG-20240624-WA0003.jpg IMG-20240624-WA0004.jpg IMG-20240624-WA0005.jpg IMG-20240624-WA0006.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new