• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Focustronic Alkatronic For Sale

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Euphyllia098

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
584
Reaction score
520
Location
Coldwater
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In good condition. Needs a new PH probe, and could probably use some new tubing for the dosing heads although the current tubing does work.

$500 shipped in the US
20260719_151218.jpg
20260719_151222.jpg
20260719_151231.jpg
20260719_151313.jpg
20260719_151322.jpg
20260719_151722.jpg
20260710_192014.jpg


20260719_151417.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new