All Bounce Mushroom Photo ID Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Can I get an ID?
IMG_4216.jpg
 
WWC OGs
Cherry Bomb 4”
Green Goblin 3” w/ bubble size of large popcorn (sorry no filter for Blue like dark spot)

EC106662-23A0-4F84-9724-CB4999D4EA7D.jpeg
DC2009C1-D976-4FE7-9A58-CE85751798F4.jpeg
C20B2C87-1576-40C9-9EEF-96C2AD364821.jpeg
45861643-9A78-40C6-B910-689B39D4B03A.jpeg
 
Can anyone help with an ID here, I purchased from a fellow R2R member and for the life of me I can’t remember the name of the Bounce or the members name. I paid quite a bit for it, any input appreciated

9372DBED-C953-496F-89BA-D3E7949179AB.jpeg 93F6E6D0-120A-40A3-9063-1B55A9D1628F.jpeg
 
Looks
Can anyone help with an ID here, I purchased from a fellow R2R member and for the life of me I can’t remember the name of the Bounce or the members name. I paid quite a bit for it, any input appreciated

9372DBED-C953-496F-89BA-D3E7949179AB.jpeg 93F6E6D0-120A-40A3-9063-1B55A9D1628F.jpeg
Looks like a cb radioactive bounce. Hard to tell from your pic tho. It could also be a magic carpet.
 
Last edited:
My no-namer split and the bubbles continue to get bigger.
A9DD046F-B4DC-45BF-9976-C2FEAB4D55A7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new