All-For-reef maximum daily dose reached and some

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone knows the impact when you exceed the daily maximum daily dose? I have reached my maximum daily dose of all-for-reef and may have gone over slightly without knowing. I just noticed my WB180 is dosing around 183 ml per day. Based on the recommendation below, I should not surpass 173 ml per day assuming 180 gallon tank.

This is what's on the box "Do not exceed a maximum daily dose of 25 ml of All-For-Reef per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume."

Hans-Werner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing bad will happen when exceeding the maximum daily dose based on regular consumption and growth of corals. All-For-Reef creates a slight oxygen consumption which will be compensated or even more than compensated by the oxygen production of growing corals.

The maximum daily dose is mainly to prevent owners of tanks depleted in calcium and/or alkalinity from increasing parameters with high dosages which are not consumed and compensated by coral growth.

Last edited:
OP
OP
reef-rc

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the feedback. All my sps frags have been taking off and it's good to know I can keep using it without i'll effect.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back