All-In-One Sump Cover

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewR33FER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NewR33FER

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
29
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am thinking about buying a Planet Aquariums Tideline AIO Lagoon 62. I am a neat freak, and need all cables and wires covered up. I am also putting a small protien skimmer on it, and don’t want that visible either. Does anybody know somebody who makes all in one sump covers, similar to red sea max nano G2 series?

IMG_1647.jpeg
 
Why didn’t I think about this? Thank you so much!
 
Take a look at "Intank"/Five Star Aquatics
I don't think they make one for your tank...
but they make exactly what you're looking for in concept.
Essentially some heat bent styrene.
 
Did anyone ever figure this out? The custom cut piece of black acrylic seems easy to source. But those fold down hinges I can't seem to find anywhere
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new