All my fish died because of the ich medication

Pale Morning1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I am not anywhere close to an expert on fish disease. I am curious how long does it generally take for a fish to build immunity? Can it happen in just a few days?

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
op is also demanding the manufacturer to refund him for his live stock...
gavel-case-dismissed.gif

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I am not anywhere close to an expert on fish disease. I am curious how long does it generally take for a fish to build immunity? Can it happen in just a few days?

giphy.gif

There's not such thing as immunity to disease, a fish needs to be quarantined to prevent the presence of fish diseases in the environment (tank) altogether (If your super lucky, your tank could over the course of many months/year eliminate the life cycle of ich trophants in the tank, but VERY unlikely)...

Auflyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that was a lot way too fast tank was purchased brand new three weeks ago based on Op’s YouTube channel. Sorry for your losses. Just know nothing in this side of the hobby happens fast. I hate it for you but it seems you got hit with multiple lessons all at once. You’ll regroup we all have something like this happen to us early on. Just take it slow and you’ll be up again in no time!

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a 2500 dollar system is the first red flag. Didnt qt or medicate before putting them in the display?
Sorry to say but 2500 for a system in this hobby is cheap, hell single frags and fish can go for many times that. Hopefully you recover, and learn from this loss.

OP
OP
josephsTropicalTanks

josephsTropicalTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of white rock in there how old was you aquarium? Looks like its freshly cycled and that's alot of fish, especially if added all at once. Also like others said that herbal tonic is basically snakeoil its not going to cure anything but its not what killed your fish.

Sorry for your loss I know how frustrating it is most people who have kept marine fish long enough can relate to losing fish.
thank you my good firend but we got the tank up and runing agin please come take a look how we set it now i will post my new video with you

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like making content should have some responsibility associated with it. Sadly everyone thinks “video = knows what he’s doing”.
From his latest video I am getting the feeling that he only cares about viewership and isn’t a real hobbist
Weird vibes, like those youtubers who hurt their pets to make videos about how their hurt

Nemo&Friends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will stop following and seeing this person videos or news. He just want to make money on our back by selling stuffs and attracted our attention by posting fish who died and accused the manufacture of wrong doing. I was feeling sorry for him, until that last video with news of him requesting that we watch more of his videos and that we will will get discount...

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 44 27.0%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 78 47.9%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back