Polyp Labs Medic

crazyfishmom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so incredibly happy I went with Medic to deal with this ich outbreak.

This is my second time dealing with ich. The first time, I did not have a quarantine set up and I treated the tank with Tally only to pi fully watch my fish die one by one. I had caught it early, barely a spot or tow on the fish so I was hopeful but it just didn’t work. I hate the product. It plain and simple does not work.

I then set up a quarantine system and have been quarantining all fish. Set up a new tank. Fish were in there 6 weeks and all of a sudden, spots again. I considered pulling them out and quarantining again but I just did not think my tangs would be okay in my 55 galling quarantine with 8 other fish. So I tried the combination of UV at the right settings for parasites and Medic. It’s been almost a month now and I can only find a single spot on a fish. That said, he looks happy and super fat and healthy. I will continue to treat for 30 days post when the last spot is gone. But wow this is such a different outcome. Have not lost a single fish.

Thank you Polyp Labs, I am one happy customer.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so incredibly happy I went with Medic to deal with this ich outbreak.

This is my second time dealing with ich. The first time, I did not have a quarantine set up and I treated the tank with Tally only to pi fully watch my fish die one by one. I had caught it early, barely a spot or tow on the fish so I was hopeful but it just didn’t work. I hate the product. It plain and simple does not work.

I then set up a quarantine system and have been quarantining all fish. Set up a new tank. Fish were in there 6 weeks and all of a sudden, spots again. I considered pulling them out and quarantining again but I just did not think my tangs would be okay in my 55 galling quarantine with 8 other fish. So I tried the combination of UV at the right settings for parasites and Medic. It’s been almost a month now and I can only find a single spot on a fish. That said, he looks happy and super fat and healthy. I will continue to treat for 30 days post when the last spot is gone. But wow this is such a different outcome. Have not lost a single fish.

Thank you Polyp Labs, I am one happy customer.
Awesome!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back