All the Hornet zoas...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a few. Wondering how many are out there... Lets see them all in a hornet only thread!!!

I have reds, blues, purples, blacks, rainbow, and CB King Jawbreaker hornets. I'll get some pics up soon. Still have to snag some good pics of the last 3.
 
Purple Hornets

IMG_5218_zps4qo8dd1f.jpg


Blue Hornets

IMG_6189.JPG


Red Hornets

IMG_6204.JPG


Black Hornets

IMG_6184.JPG


Rainbow Hornets

IMG_6181.JPG


CB King Jawbreaker Hornets - What they really look like. Not sure how CB got his pic to look the way he did but its not right. At all.

IMG_6180.JPG
 
I like the purple ones and the red ones. Very nice. I don't have any zoas. I tried once a while ago, but they seem to just disapear.
 
Red, blue and purple are the true hornets. the others don't have alternating colored tentacles.

I don't know, the rainbows have alternating for sure. And hornets as far as I know are just like all the others, a common name that serves a purpose of knowing about a specific color combination without having to say "anyone have any of those purple ones with the yellow ring and alternating yellow skirt"?

img_6181-jpg.285368
 
I have some "golden hornets" I can post up some pics tomorrow
 
Love these zoas!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new