... :)
Hey, how did you know??

PeterErc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Nice build thread. I like your tank and the dimensions. I have been bumping into you in other threads and your posts are always dead on. It’s nice to see your smiling face, your tank and a snapshot of your life. The passion for the hobby is very apparent.
I had disappeared from the forums hobby for too long. I was diagnosed with depression and was the last one to know it. The medication helped in some areas but not all. I would have episodes where I thought I was gonna jump back in and get the tank going “good” again. As well as start back on ten other things I was going to do. Then the swing the other way and everything stops, and so on.
Turns out after working with a therapist and seeing a different psychiatrist I have bipolar 2 instead of depression.
Being on the right medication has changed my life. Everything is easier.
For the first time in a long while I have the “fever” back, that passion for the hobby that I see in you.
So thank you

OP
OP
EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Nice build thread. I like your tank and the dimensions. I have been bumping into you in other threads and your posts are always dead on. It’s nice to see your smiling face, your tank and a snapshot of your life. The passion for the hobby is very apparent.
I had disappeared from the forums hobby for too long. I was diagnosed with depression and was the last one to know it. The medication helped in some areas but not all. I would have episodes where I thought I was gonna jump back in and get the tank going “good” again. As well as start back on ten other things I was going to do. Then the swing the other way and everything stops, and so on.
Turns out after working with a therapist and seeing a different psychiatrist I have bipolar 2 instead of depression.
Being on the right medication has changed my life. Everything is easier.
For the first time in a long while I have the “fever” back, that passion for the hobby that I see in you.
So thank you
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you found the right diagnosis and that the medication is helping. I'm still working with my doc on meds... fingers crossed that we hit on the right combo soon.
Do you have a build thread?

PeterErc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you found the right diagnosis and that the medication is helping. I'm still working with my doc on meds... fingers crossed that we hit on the right combo soon.
Do you have a build thread?
You’re welcome and thank you, hope they get ya dialed in soon as well. There’s light at the end of the tunnel.
No, no build thread. Currently have a 150g, 36 and 20. It was around the end of June that the 150 was torn apart and reset. Nov 3rd it was ripped apart again. Had numerous comebacks before then that didn’t stick.

OP
OP
EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Erin1971Texas

Shes one of my favorite members on here. She has a lot of personality and a sense of humor. I see her as my aunt. haha
I guess that's better than Grandma!

OP
OP
EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weekly build thread update for contest entries... Not a lot new. Going to do some tank maintenance tomorrow and have some new cuc on order.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

OP
OP
EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weekly build thread update for contest entries... Not a lot new. Going to do some tank maintenance tomorrow and have some new cuc on order.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Ok, never mind. Tim already won the tank (what a big surprise! Lol)

Miami Reef

10K Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

View Badges