Allow me to introduce myself

Shaun_in_Cali

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
150
Reaction score
118
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank.jpg
G'day All,

My name is Shaun, I'm currently dodging earthquakes in Cali. I'm an Australian who will only be in the US for a couple of years - you can say my current tank is a practice tank; I'm new to the hobby having only had my tank for a couple of months. My setup is a 120G, 48x24x24. 40G sump with a 10G ATO. I'll share more details in the Members Build thread as I'd like that to be an enduring thread as I continue along.

My goals for the tank are to:
Create something living and complex
Share the process with my family (particularly young children)

Cheers!
 
Thank you everyone for the support and kind words. In my time lurking I have witnessed on this forum tremendous support offered and a real sense of community, which is a big part in my decision to begin posting. I'm glad to be onboard!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new