allow me to introduce myself.

Dmudd782

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
32
Location
Raywick Ky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers, long time lurker that has recently decide to make an account and join in on the fun. I've been in the saltwater hobby for about 4 years now but previously had freshwater all my life. I currently finished cycling a 180 gallon tank and have started slowly stocking it and cannot wait to watch it evolve and unfold into a beautiful aquascape. I hope to engage in some good discussions and continue to expand my knowledge in the hobby through the wonderful folks here.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new