Allow myself to introduce myself

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dalton
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dalton

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Oregon Coast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Just getting back into the hobby after a 2+ year absence.

Am in the beginning stages of a nano reef and will start a build thread as soon as I take a look around and see the goings on here at r2r.

Dalton
 
Welcome to R2R glad to see you back in it!
 
Thanks 8. I'm sure I will be spending a considerable amount of time here.

Welcome! Yep plan on staying a while! it's hard to say which is more addictive, the actual hobby or reef2reef! Since I joined here I now have two addictions!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner
 
Welcome aboard, and back to the hobby.
 
Welcome to R2R Dalton. Glad you're back to reefing. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new