Already too much frenchies here?

Euphrate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I'm Adi from France, Paris if i have to be precise, but oringally from the Atlantic coast, where my father and grandfather took me for fishing, i guess the passion came frome here, more fascinated in seeing fishes than in actually eating them.

Well, i don't have much experience, i was years before on a ~40gal before it crashed, the unique thing that survived were the aipasias and the xenia.
Now i finally have some time to settle down.

I'm dreaming of a little version of the Jake Adams:)pleading-face:) mangrove tank or of the Julian Sprungs one.
I'm not planing on adding fishes before several months (maybe a lil pair of black clowns?), and i'm about to purchase a red sea max nano i saw for cheap but without lighting system.

So right now struggling with an old LED (maxspect mazarra) and how to build it an hanger, and wondering why did i buy it lol.

Anyway, best regards to everyone :)
Adi

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I'm Adi from France, Paris if i have to be precise, but oringally from the Atlantic coast, where my father and grandfather took me for fishing, i guess the passion came frome here, more fascinated in seeing fishes than in actually eating them.

Well, i don't have much experience, i was years before on a ~40gal before it crashed, the unique thing that survived were the aipasias and the xenia.

I'm dreaming of a little version of the Jake Adams:)pleading-face:) mangrove tank or of the Julian Sprungs one.
I'm not planing on adding fishes before several months (maybe a lil pair of black clowns?), and i'm about to purchase a red sea max nano i saw for cheap but without lighting system.

So right now struggling with an old LED (maxspect mazarra) and how to build it an hanger, and wondering why did i buy it lol.

Adi

Hi Adi and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you near Paris France:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OP
OP
E

Euphrate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never too many Frenchies, but nearing our limit on Parisians - smile - used to work in Lyon, and couldn’t resist

hanks for joining and I have some Florida mangroves growing nicely in a 90 low boy
Ah Lyon is so v beautiful indeed! Architecture there is way more interesting than in Paris (to my opinion).
Also i promise to not be *too* parisian. Thanks for the welcoming :)

OP
OP
E

Euphrate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Thank you very much for those kind advices! I'm definitely gonna do a build thread, once there's something built :face-with-spiral-eyes:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey,

Adi
Welcome to Reef2Reef! There are a lot of DIY forums here where people have built various lighting mounts, you might peruse through there and find something that will work. Some might need some modifications for your particular setup but there are a lot of great ideas there! Can I suggest starting a build thread as well? It's a great way to document your journey and people will often offer helpful advice when you're going through things.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 43.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.9%
Back