Alufab stand

Garibaldimon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2024
Messages
73
Reaction score
35
Location
Cape May
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The biggest problem is see there are no instructions or step by step, like how much hardware individual pieces an d whe they suppose to go
 
Maybe call or email them. I'm sure they could provide some type of drawing to assist with assembly. I think they can provided all hardware needed so you don't have to source anything yourself. At least that's the impression I got when I was talking to them but I went in a different direction.
 
I'm older, and I quite correctly keep my tanks on wooden stands 🤣 🙃 🤪

But Alufab is a very popular stand option, I'm sure another Reef2Reef member will be able to help you.

In the meantime, I did a quick search and found this video. Hopefully it helps, or maybe leads to another video that will help:


Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new