Am I dumb blind or both (GHL Channels)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gibbers
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gibbers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Messages
248
Reaction score
236
Location
Metro Detroit
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a GHL Profilux 4 with 4 PAB-6e’s. So with that I have 24 channels. I want to change the name from Channel 1, 2, 3…. To something meaningful like Mitras Lt1, Skimmer Pump…. I cannot find any place to do this In GHL connect. Is it not possible?
 
Hope this helps, go to switch channels, and go into each channel and you can add description for each.
 

Attachments

  • A7CCBE06-5047-4775-8102-4BD0C97B3B1F.jpeg
    A7CCBE06-5047-4775-8102-4BD0C97B3B1F.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 27
  • B1D0448D-1605-40B7-8A50-90E81B48B86E.jpeg
    B1D0448D-1605-40B7-8A50-90E81B48B86E.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 44

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new