Amateur reefer here

Marti3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new here I currently have a 55 gal softie tank with a cascade canister filter and just got a 75 gal rimless with 15 gal sump.
I've never set up a sump before so any advice on setting up sump would be greatly appreciate also any tips for rapid growth of zoas would be awesome as I'm I'm on my garden currently
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new