(Amazing)My experience with POTO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Doritos99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered two black storms along with several other high end fish from Kenny. I REQUESTED two separate packages of fish to be sent to me on separate days. Both shipments with 100% survival

Let me share my experience with you :)

The fish arrived safely in the mail the next day(both times) and were even eating food within 30minutes without acclimating anything but the temperature. (Sorry to say I didn’t acclimate Kenny) but these fish were eating within 30 minutes ! Where as most clowns I’ve ordered in the mail ...... might eat late at night ? Maybe? ???

The packaging of these fish was the best I have experienced yet in the hobby (5 years) I believe they tripled bagged them and added wedges with water to keep all of the packages from shifting around .

Everyone arrived super healthy .
There’s a lot more great things to say about this store, owner and whoever packaged up these fish for me!

POTO thank you for the high quality animals you sent me and thank you so much for your dedication to the hobby.
people like you are rare in the fish community ,you went above and beyond.

Will be doing business again
Fear not anyone ! This company and owner is the best I’ve dealed with.! Solid company high end fish and corals.

Hope anyone reading this will have the same experience I did :)

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered two black storms along with several other high end fish from Kenny. I REQUESTED two separate packages of fish to be sent to me on separate days. Both shipments with 100% survival

Let me share my experience with you :)

The fish arrived safely in the mail the next day(both times) and were even eating food within 30minutes without acclimating anything but the temperature. (Sorry to say I didn’t acclimate Kenny) but these fish were eating within 30 minutes ! Where as most clowns I’ve ordered in the mail ...... might eat late at night ? Maybe? ???

The packaging of these fish was the best I have experienced yet in the hobby (5 years) I believe they tripled bagged them and added wedges with water to keep all of the packages from shifting around .

Everyone arrived super healthy .
There’s a lot more great things to say about this store, owner and whoever packaged up these fish for me!

POTO thank you for the high quality animals you sent me and thank you so much for your dedication to the hobby.
people like you are rare in the fish community ,you went above and beyond.

Will be doing business again
Fear not anyone ! This company and owner is the best I’ve dealed with.! Solid company high end fish and corals.

Hope anyone reading this will have the same experience I did :)

I have ordered from @Pieces of the Ocean previously as well. They are top notch for sure! :)

Thank you guys very much for the kind words and support!

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like it when our members write "positive experience" reviews.

There are plenty of bad experiences written about, and I understand frustration and disappointment tend to drive us to want to say something or call out a business.

I think we all need to try a little harder to share the positives as well as the negatives.
Good post @Doritos99!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back