Amazing New Releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zoaddicted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge step up from the other frags hes been posting.

Unbelievably amazing color too. RR grade sticks. Guessing you gotta PM for price?

The blue with pink coralites one is crazzzzzzzy cool.

scardall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love a frag pack of all three corals pictured. Price please? When the 3rd pic coral is ready let me know. In the mean time prices please??

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I gave up trying to contact them.

Same. Nice sticks but I am no longer interested. I do not like jumping through hoops just to get a price and no PM.

Its not hard to add a price on the first page if you were serious on selling them. Make it easy to sell and buy, not hard.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to fluff any bodies pillow but last time I talked to Dan (TCK) it was Saturday late afternoon and he was leaving town for Labor day I think. From this round they released only a few frags, even me missed out on two.
In a normal sale they post how many frags they have and what the price is, just look back to some older threads.
These corals weren't for sale yet but the almost hundred PM's is a lot to go through and I'm sure everybody who send PM will get a answer today.
Hope everyone had a awesome Labor day btw.

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to fluff any bodies pillow but last time I talked to Dan (TCK) it was Saturday late afternoon and he was leaving town for Labor day I think. From this round they released only a few frags, even me missed out on two.
In a normal sale they post how many frags they have and what the price is, just look back to some older threads.
These corals weren't for sale yet but the almost hundred PM's is a lot to go through and I'm sure everybody who send PM will get a answer today.

I understand but lets look at the facts here.

1.) The thread is labeled:
"Amazing New Releases!"
So this makes us believe...oh hey...these are new releases and for sale.

2.) See below, TCK said the last stick was not ready yet but then replied to misael888 and pretty much said to send a PM for an all three pack. So this proved all three were for sale.

Frag pkg deal? For all 3 :)

Thanks everyone!

Shoot us a PM :)

3.) It is not hard to just add a price and be done with it. But its clear this was mostly a hype thread.

That is all.

reeksreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand but lets look at the facts here.

1.) The thread is labeled:
"Amazing New Releases!"
So this makes us believe...oh hey...these are new releases and for sale.

2.) See below, TCK said the last stick was not ready yet but then replied to misael888 and pretty much said to send a PM for an all three pack. So this proved all three were for sale.

3.) It is not hard to just add a price and be done with it. But its clear this was mostly a hype thread.

That is all.
I got a PM from them the other day, they are out of the fire ant. The tenuis is $100 per frag. I didn't ask about the first coral. Everyone get your panties out of your butt.

Last edited:

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not so sure why some ppl are in an uproar . They are nice sticks and I don't see it as a hype thread . Just because TCK stated "send us a pm " means all are available or will be sold as a 3 pack . If that person was lucky to get all 3 then fine . No one knows that answer but that person ,tck and the almighty. We are just trying to come to conclusions and they are indeed not facts . This is definetely one of those times I would go on the defense of TCK making aso called" hype thread" . I have only ordered from them one time and it was a very good experience . I don't mind PM's to a vendor to get pricing and chatting a little. It makes the shopping experience seem personable .

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, We are going to let the mods close this one. We are all sold out of these acros, and our inbox is flooded. We tried all weekend to keep up with the PM's but they've been coming faster than we can reply. At this point, we are posting here to say: To those who are still interested in frags, we will be posting them up again once the mother colonies heal/grow back a bit so stay tuned. We will continue to go through PM's to let everyone know

The original intent of this thread was to introduce a couple new sticks to add to the TCK mix for future posts/packs, not to be deceptive in any way. A couple of these new guys we released over the weekend were added to a pack we posted up tonight (with pricing)

Last edited:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 94 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back