Amazing Ocean Reef Documentary

90G Mark

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
35
Location
Biloxi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure if this post is OK for this Forum. but i just seen one of the best Ocean Reef Documentary, I am not promoting any YT channel. so i will not give the channel name. But it is just an amazing bit of footage. it covers from coral to fish to Nudibranchs. it was just amazing.. after seeing this Doc i have a new love for the Nudibranchs they are some of the most Beautiful creatures under the sea

 
Wow, I wish I could get away and visit those islands right now. Looks nicely shot, I'll put it into my watch later category for when I get some time :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new