Amazing vendor - couldn’t be happier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ,

I normally don’t post vendor reviews but Randy’s amazing service , communication and shipping forced me to .
I have been in the hobby for quite long time and have bought from countless vendors - Adam from Battlecorals being my most favorite of all times .

This was my first time ordering some high end acroporas from ARC and needless to say am BEYOND impressed !!!

Communication was spot on , they were willing to hold the frags as long as I wanted and the shipping - it was SIMPLY THE BEST !!

I live in the coldest part of the country and Randy had packed so many heat packs . Temperature was 74 when I opened the bag !!!

The amount of water for each frag was astounding . Same amount you would ship for designer clowns. Every acro had PE in the bag itself !!! And the frag plugs are way larger than any other vendor . Frags are easily 1 inch with 1 being in 2 inch .

I know ARC live sale is coming up . So do yourself a favor and buy from them !!! You won’t be disappointed ..

Thank you Randy and now you have a customer for a long time .

Regards,
Abhishek

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love ARC! Their livesales are the best kept secret on R2R.

AZ_Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my pack from ARC today. Packing was outstanding. The 12 lbs package for 5 frags!

Attachments

• EEC745D6-341A-4F20-B933-D600E8112A4C.jpeg
    EEC745D6-341A-4F20-B933-D600E8112A4C.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 67

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
couldn't agree more, and i'm one of the lucky ones that their shop is not too far away...

You get ARC and TCK...LUCKY!

Bluedore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally agree! Randy and the ARC crew are awesome! Taken care of me a few times, always put customer first. I always check their site first or live sale when looking for corals. Their prices and sizes are better then a lot of hobbyists sellers.

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. Randy is great to work with. Always responded to my emails. Received my first small order from the sale yesterday. Couldn’t be happier with the quality and responsiveness with my small order. I hope Randy keeps his promise to contact me when my “wish list” coral is ready =)))). Hit me up Randy.

KSReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By far been the best online vendor for me. Living in Kansas we usually don’t get the top end more rare things and ARC has been my go to lately. They are holding my Black Friday sale purchases so I am able to combine my shipping with their upcoming live sale. Which their live sales are amazing. Can’t wait for the next one!

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back