Amazingly challenging hobby

whatuknow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
53
Location
coupeville
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I’d introduce myself. Started my saltwater aquarium about 5 years ago. Went down shortly after for now 4 back surgeries. Cleaning up the tank and rebuilding. I’m getting ready to turn my 125 gallon into saltwater for downstairs. Going to show my 90 gallon. A little algae maybe some cyno but starting to look better

85E96C7C-1DB6-40C5-B03D-8448D248B986.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome. Sounds like you are going to be busy.
One thing I’ve already learned is no hurry as things take forever anyway. That’s a build I’m looking forward to posting. I’m even going I have to change my oak stand some
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new