American Marine pinpoint pH controller

cpschult

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2014
Messages
1,037
Reaction score
838
Location
Milwaukee, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used. No probe. I used on my calcium reactor (also available). Worked flawless until I took system down. $90 shipped.
401E7172-5237-4426-807A-F70F04D5C837.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new