20220608_132632.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 12

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a cat named Bhudda looked just like that and walked on the aquarium canopy.

Aquarium looks good. The clown fish seems to notice the cat :)

OP
OP
B

BuddyBonButt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a cat named Bhudda looked just like that and walked on the aquarium canopy.

Aquarium looks good. The clown fish seems to notice the cat :)
My finn was a rescue. We were driving to the store to get some food and we saw him laying on the ground. He was hit by a car. We took him to the vet and we said that if no one claims him we will take him in and no one did. We had him on a Facebook post for a few months but no one could identify any personal traits of his.

While I was watching them turns out I've observed a new trait that is common in them but out of nine months of research have never been told they do. My clownfish was twitching like it was having a seizure and turns out that means that they are pairing. They were in a tank of like 20 clowns

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My finn was a rescue. We were driving to the store to get some food and we saw him laying on the ground. He was hit by a car. We took him to the vet and we said that if no one claims him we will take him in and no one did. We had him on a Facebook post for a few months but no one could identify any personal traits of his.

While I was watching them turns out I've observed a new trait that is common in them but out of nine months of research have never been told they do. My clownfish was twitching like it was having a seizure and turns out that means that they are pairing. They were in a tank of like 20 clowns
You are generous to rescue a cat. All of our pets (dogs and cats) are also rescues.

Interesting about the twitching. My green chromis often engage in some sort of twitchy dance, which I assume is a dating ritual :)

OP
OP
B

BuddyBonButt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are generous to rescue a cat. All of our pets (dogs and cats) are also rescues.

Interesting about the twitching. My green chromis often engage in some sort of twitchy dance, which I assume is a dating ritual :)
Same, I also have a 2 pits and another cat. who were abused. I will never buy an animal when I have the chance to adopt. Save a life don't create one. I understand needing an animal for a specific need but for recreational pet having, adopt only

Attachments

• 20190623_130319.jpg
    20190623_130319.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 13

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same, I also have a 2 pits and another cat. who were abused. I will never buy an animal when I have the chance to adopt. Save a life don't create one. I understand needing an animal for a specific need but for recreational pet having, adopt only
We are on the same page here. Fish are the only thing I buy “new”, rescue everything else.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back