OP
Amoo

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been in that situation before, it’s not as bad as it appears.

It’s very much like reefing, slow n steady will provide excellent results!

This is a new one for me, a certain few people in build threads have hyped it up to have magic like properties. I'm afraid I'll get over excited and use too much.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that to be sign. It can be interpreted in two ways: 1: You are doing an excellent job and therefore, need a reward. 2: The forces of evil are trying to distract you from your noble quest and aim to hinder you by plying you with worldly pleasures.

Choose wisely my son.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made this for you...

Kermit Dark Side Drink.jpg

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well @Amoo I would have been here sooner, but I was busy cleaning up, there is a user on here who feels the need to report everything:);):p

I don't care what you say, I stand behind my reporting of the picture of your foot.

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I'm soooooo ready to be done with this stupid dual overflow tank. Been letting the skimmer cup fill up for the last 3ish weeks with all the kitchen stuff that had been going on, and figured I'd wait till Friday when they install the counter tops and single large sink to clean it out. So OF COARSE our good buddy Murphy shows up and leads a snail into the overflow piping which jogged the sump level just enough to overfill the skimmer.

Now I'm busy carting this skimmer cup back and forth to the kitchen every 30 mins as it's trying to pull 3 weeks of skimmate at once even with the exit valve fully open and keeps blowing the lid off the top.....

I'll more properly welcome the new folks to the thread when I find Murphy and kick him in the rear for this one...

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I'm soooooo ready to be done with this stupid dual overflow tank. Been letting the skimmer cup fill up for the last 3ish weeks with all the kitchen stuff that had been going on, and figured I'd wait till Friday when they install the counter tops and single large sink to clean it out. So OF COARSE our good buddy Murphy shows up and leads a snail into the overflow piping which jogged the sump level just enough to overfill the skimmer.

Now I'm busy carting this skimmer cup back and forth to the kitchen every 30 mins as it's trying to pull 3 weeks of skimmate at once even with the exit valve fully open and keeps blowing the lid off the top.....

I'll more properly welcome the new folks to the thread when I find Murphy and kick him in the rear for this one...

The lack of time to clean a skimmer cup for 3 weeks... and then deciding to wait another week.... I can't stop LOL :):cool:;Facepalm
That must be a smell!

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I figured I'd drop a quick picture of some of the stand work and lo and behold something jumped up on top of the stand and photobombed me while I was doing so.

Anybody have any ideas on what I am to do with this?

cM2ARkb.jpg
Do you have a pet quail peeking out down there?

In other news, I never get notifications of anything after a few days

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it a free range pet or does he sit on the couch with you guys and watch TV?

Technically it's a free range pet, but anytime any of us goes outside he follows us around to see what's up. He literally sat on one end of the saw horse while I was sanding some of these pieces on the other end. He thinks he's a dog sometimes and comes immediately when called.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Technically it's a free range pet, but anytime any of us goes outside he follows us around to see what's up. He literally sat on one end of the saw horse while I was sanding some of these pieces on the other end. He thinks he's a dog sometimes and comes immediately when called.
Yep, he's ready to be converted to a house bird

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 47 26.0%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back