Amoo's Dream Pasture

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure I could mix Dr. Pepper with alcohol. Doesn't seem right somehow. Maybe it's because you can drink it at 10, 2 & 4. Am I showing my age there? :)

Those Guineas, they make gumbo out of those down here. :)
Mix Dr. Pepper and Fireball

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Current update. Tank was supposed to be here yesterday, it's still not here today. That's a LONG story.

They installed the countertops today. I asked for minimum (1/8-1/4) overhang of the granite into the sink, they tried to install with 5/8 on both sides. It was a long day of holding a shop vac hose while they fixed it as I wasn't letting them leave and wait another 2 weeks.

Right now I'm having a stiff drink. When I relaxed in a bit, now that I've had a shower, I'll tell the fish tank story and post up some kitchen pics.

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've become ruuskis flock. I think he'd be cool pal'ing around with a peacock. I still say he's a house bird!

Good news on the kitchen counter though. Sounds like you're into the finishing touches zone.

From this moment forward I demand you capitalize Ruuski's name if you're going to use it.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From this moment forward I demand you capitalize Ruuski's name if you're going to use it.
R E S - P E C T!
animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should have submitted this one for the picture of the month contest @Rakie!
I'm not gonna lie.. I got a junky finger painting app to point things out in photos. Like 7.3% of the time I use it for important stuff. The rest of the time it's stuff like this.

It's probably the best app ever

Last edited:
OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Safe to say we were busy this weekend. The countertops got put in Friday. The didn't have enough tile at the two Lowes within an hour of us, but we had enough to do the big wall so we got that knocked out this weekend.

WG5F3g6.jpg

The tank was supposed to be here on 9/27. I started calling the shipping company (Roadrunner) on 9/24 trying to figure out why they were showing the had it on their docks in Atlanta since the 20th and it hadn't moved. They said they'd call me back. I called on twice Thursday, the first time they checked the docks in Atlanta and said it wasn't there and that the third party company who was supposed to deliver it may have it. They said they would check and call me back. I called their regional office Thursday afternoon and they said they weren't sure what was going on, but the Atlanta office was gone for the day so they would email the California docks and have them double check to make sure it wasn't there then call me back.

Friday I was busy with the countertop installation so I didn't have time to deal with it. I did have time to send the IM rep Paul I dealt with an email, but I didn't hear back from him. Safe to say I will be calling first thing Monday morning and raising all heck until somebody can give me an idea where the heck my tank is.....

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%

Back