Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright as promised, welcoming committee

%27Welcome+Cow%27+Graphic+Art+Print.jpg

If you're getting welcomed a second time, deal with it. If I forgot you, twas not on purpose. Murphy has kept be busy even though @Maritimer is supposed to be keep an eye on that guy.

@Fin you didn't get officially welcomed since you asked such a silly question like will there be beer. Welcome.
@TherealplexiG Hello, innnnnnfiiiiidellll
@Fudsey everybody is always invited, but this is definitely where all the cool kids are now :p
@Chrisfish welcome to the madhouse. Your options for cooking are the stove, grill or firepit. There's plenty of pecan if you feel froggy.
@mta_morrow I know you're going to officially be on break for a while, but we'll be here clowning around when you get back. Get it CLOWNING, your avata.....nevermind.
@Crabs Mcjones I'm still not sure about you. You only showed up when the alcohol bottle came out, but I guess you can stay for a while.
@blackizzz thank you and welcome. I should be updating the equipment list on the front page here soon since I have everything BUT the tank at the moment....
@Janci the skimmer cup thing seemed like a really good idea until it wasn't. Oh well. Welcome.
@ReefInskeep can't remember if you've been welcomed ot not, but you're getting another one. Guineas are by far the dumbest animal I have ever been around, but they are hilarious. If Ruuskis two friends were still with us, I'm sure he'd be much more like a regular guinea and shy and running around eating bugs all day. Instead he craps on my backporch and stalks the back window. Oh well he's fun.
@fabutahoun everybody is welcome, if we allow Brits like @najer I don't see why we can't have Jordanians as well.
@Radman73 I've been looking for what I felt were the perfect dimensions for years. After a lot of back and forth, I'm pretty sure this is it. 48" makes for cheaper lighting options then 60", still solid deapth but not too much that it makes LEDs a hassle and at 20" high I should still get a lagoon like effect.
@Dirtrider225 Thanks, it's been a labor of love and I'll be glad to be done with it...soon. A little more backsplash and some caulking and it's officially done. Welcome.

Dang I was WAAAAY behind. Oh well.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright as promised, welcoming committee

%27Welcome+Cow%27+Graphic+Art+Print.jpg

If you're getting welcomed a second time, deal with it. If I forgot you, twas not on purpose. Murphy has kept be busy even though @Maritimer is supposed to be keep an eye on that guy.

@Fin you didn't get officially welcomed since you asked such a silly question like will there be beer. Welcome.
@TherealplexiG Hello, innnnnnfiiiiidellll
@Fudsey everybody is always invited, but this is definitely where all the cool kids are now :p
@Chrisfish welcome to the madhouse. Your options for cooking are the stove, grill or firepit. There's plenty of pecan if you feel froggy.
@mta_morrow I know you're going to officially be on break for a while, but we'll be here clowning around when you get back. Get it CLOWNING, your avata.....nevermind.
@Crabs Mcjones I'm still not sure about you. You only showed up when the alcohol bottle came out, but I guess you can stay for a while.
@blackizzz thank you and welcome. I should be updating the equipment list on the front page here soon since I have everything BUT the tank at the moment....
@Janci the skimmer cup thing seemed like a really good idea until it wasn't. Oh well. Welcome.
@ReefInskeep can't remember if you've been welcomed ot not, but you're getting another one. Guineas are by far the dumbest animal I have ever been around, but they are hilarious. If Ruuskis two friends were still with us, I'm sure he'd be much more like a regular guinea and shy and running around eating bugs all day. Instead he craps on my backporch and stalks the back window. Oh well he's fun.
@fabutahoun everybody is welcome, if we allow Brits like @najer I don't see why we can't have Jordanians as well.
@Radman73 I've been looking for what I felt were the perfect dimensions for years. After a lot of back and forth, I'm pretty sure this is it. 48" makes for cheaper lighting options then 60", still solid deapth but not too much that it makes LEDs a hassle and at 20" high I should still get a lagoon like effect.
@Dirtrider225 Thanks, it's been a labor of love and I'll be glad to be done with it...soon. A little more backsplash and some caulking and it's officially done. Welcome.

Dang I was WAAAAY behind. Oh well.
HA! By the way I'm running a little low on brandy, you got any?

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, they literally can not see in the dark at all, so he perches on the back porch where he gets some residual lights from what we leave on in the kitchen, plus the back door has 2 motion lights the bugs will set off at random times at night.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you weren't paying attention to the part where his 2 friends got into the back yard with the dogs who come inside every night :p

They sacrificed themselves to teach rUUSKI that not all animals are frens. Now he sleeps in the skybox to live and follow the mailman around another day.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brothers parrot is trained to crap on command. Well... sorta. Just take a natural habit and reward them for it. Only took a week to figure out when we took the parrot downstairs he gives birth to a chocolate baby half his size... I swear he holds it all day for that moment.. Anyways, we just walk him to the trash can and he poops there, then we reward him. Now he knows his litter box is the kitchen trashcan

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brothers parrot is trained to crap on command. Well... sorta. Just take a natural habit and reward them for it. Only took a week to figure out when we took the parrot downstairs he gives birth to a chocolate baby half his size... I swear he holds it all day for that moment.. Anyways, we just walk him to the trash can and he poops there, then we reward him. Now he knows his litter box is the kitchen trashcan

You're vastly under estimating the difference between survival instincts and intelligence. One of which Ruuski is severely lacking in.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're vastly under estimating the difference between survival instincts and intelligence. One of which Ruuski is severely lacking in.

The more dumb he is the more adorable it seems. Have you ever met a slow puppy? They love hugs at least 4.3x more than regular dogs.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back