AmpMaster and Sequence Pumps, OceansMotions 4Way

  • Thread starter Thread starter H@rry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
3,434
Reaction score
575
Location
Huntsville, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some equipment from someone who was leaving the hobby. These are left over and I don't need them now.

Dolphin AmpMaster 3000 Pumps - 3600 GPH - 2 of these - $175 each
pump1.jpg

pump2.jpg

pump3.jpg


Sequence 4200SEQ12 - 4200 GPH - $175
pump4.jpg

pump5.jpg

pump6.jpg


OceansMotions 4Way - $195
om1.jpg

om2.jpg

om3.jpg


I think these were used about 3 years. As far as I know they were all working fine when they were taken down. I'm using another of the sequence pumps and it works fine. Give me your zip and I'll quote shipping charges. I accept PayPal.

Thanx
H@rry
 
Last edited:
One AmpMaster 3000 sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new