Amuze's custom 124g

Very nice tank + pictures. Love the orange shoulder.
 
very nice fish. FTS looks. what's your plan with the plates? just leave them as is? or just acclimating where they're at?

Lol. I'm not sure yet. I'm just leaving there to bask in some light for awhile to see what they'll do. They're seem to get brighter slowly and happy in the more lit area of the sand bed. I'd like to place them scattered throughout the tank soon.
 
Great looking tank!

How has the copperband done with your LPS in the tank? Has it picked at any of them yet?
 
Great looking tank!

How has the copperband done with your LPS in the tank? Has it picked at any of them yet?

Thanks Sara! The CB eats very well and doesn't pick unless he's going after a feather duster or a worm. :)
 
Lol. I'm not sure yet. I'm just leaving there to bask in some light for awhile to see what they'll do. They're seem to get brighter slowly and happy in the more lit area of the sand bed. I'd like to place them scattered throughout the tank soon.
sounds good. it just reminded me of my Aussie scolymia line up from a few months back. :hammer:
 
Slightly new rock work. Photos are untouched other than cropping. No color editing done, so please excuse the sloppiness and focus of them. Photography is not a hobby of mine. :)

f3.jpg


f5.jpg


f4.jpg


s1.jpg


Actinics only.

sa1.jpg


sa2.jpg
 
Very very beautiful!!! I love it and your corals are so healthy! :)
 
Nice tank!!!! I love how you placed all your corals but I did like the old scape better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new